Remote sensing services & solution
Green Field is a trusted consultancy to government, donors, private sector, NGO to provide remote sensing solution for natural resources management. Green Field has successfully implemented projects across Vietnam on forest inventory, infrastructure mapping, environmental risk assessment, ecological analysis and mapping.
Building on the result of a long-term R&D program, Green Field is experienced in the integration of remote sensing data into exiting GIS solution. We use cutting edge method for image classification and change detection such as object-based classification, time-series analysis, machine learning image analysis.
We partner with experienced RS image provider and unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) companies to provide clients with optimized solution that required very high resolution image and frequent monitoring.
Remote sensing solution:
- Preprocess and provide on-demand remote sensing image.
- Image classification and mapping: forest map, land use/ land cover map, ecological index map, feature detection as required by client.
- Floodplain mapping and flood risk assessment.
- Infrastructure planning and monitoring.
- Land use change detection.
- Training course on remote sensing and mapping.
Example of Remote sensing project:
- Establish map of forest status for Con Cuong State Forest Company (FSC) and Protection Forest
- Management Board (FMB) of Con Cuong.
- Use of time series Landsat (1980 – 2010) to detect coastal line change in the Mekong delta of Vietnam.
- Use of ASTER and Landsat time series to detect land use change in Central Highland of Vietnam.
- Use of SPOT 5 imagery to establish forest cover map and site mapping for 5 provinces in Central Highland Vietnam.
- Provide image tile service of Landsat 8 and Digital Globe image of Thanh Hoa and Nghe An province.
- Rapid Eye image classification to establish Forest map of Khanh Hoa province.
Một số dự án remote sensing tiêu biểu: