Project evaluation and monitoring
Green Field offers a full range of project evaluation services to help clients make more informed decisions about their programs, policies and investment. Green Field has expertise in evaluation design, data collection, statistical analyses, and report writing. Our evaluation team has extensive experience with providing an in-depth picture of a project’s program processes, outcomes, and impacts. We work closely with our clients to ensure that we use the most appropriate methods and performance measures to determine program effectiveness. Our evaluation reports are structured to provide qualitative and quantitative information that can be used by decision-makers to improve their programs or relocate resources appropriately.
Green Field have implemented numerous evaluation project in rural development, land administration, forestry, education and capacity development. Our client in evaluation service include WB, ADB, JICA, NSV, IID, Spain Development Organization, MARD and MONRE.
Example of our recent project evaluation:
- Mid-term review (MTR) for the Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development in Cambodia (World Bank 2012)
- Thematic global evaluation of European Commission support in the sector of ESI (employment and social inclusion) in partner countries (EC 2012)
- M&E for Ngoc Son Ngo Luong Natural Reserve Project (AECID – Spanish Agency for International Development 2010)
- Mid-term assessment of afforestation project in Dien Bien province (JICA 2014)
- Project Impact Monitoring and Assessment of the Vietnam Land Administration Project (WB/ MONRE 2014-2015)
Một số dự án evaluation and monitoring tiêu biểu: